INFORMATION FOR BUYERS
Buyers meet vehicle sellers at Shai Cars market mostly weekends and negotiate with thousands of car sellers from across the region.
- Gate opens from 9am for buyers
- Hundreds of privately owned cars for sale
- No Commission Charged.
- Pre-Purchase inspection mechanics available on site.
- Change of ownership papers.
- Buyers view vehicles and negotiate directly with the sellers (no commission charged).
- All conditions, transactions, terms of purchase, Motor Test Certificates, MOT’S and Registrations are between the BUYERS and SELLERS.
TIPS FOR BUYERS
- Check on the usual, vehicle conditions, engine, bodywork’s and more.
- Check oil, brake fluid, inside and outside and check any mechanical defeats.
- Inspect the vehicle registration documents, Motor Test Certificates and more.
- Decide on what type of vehicle to purchase i.e fuel type, body style, comfort and use to which to put the vehicle.
- Negotiate, discuss with the seller on price based on what you see.
- Have a price in mind, how much you would like to spend and more.
- Check with your bankers how much car loans they can offer you and work your negotiations around the budget.